Internet marketing or e-marketing is the set of techniques adopted to present the products and services online with the use of the internet. Even smaller businesses are able to compete with larger organisations. Let us check out the top 10 trends in internet marketing.
Trends in internet marketing
- Pay per click is sure to get transformed into pay-per-call in the near future. This will be heights of technology since your potential customers will call you directly.
- Feed marketing will surely flourish whereby you may expect to see the business ads in the podcast feeds, RSS feeds and also video feeds.
- Email marketing is going to survive past every internet marketing strategy. The issue of spamming is soon to recede.
- In the near future, you will see a growth of personal agent software to help you browse through the morass of online information.
- Since the internet users make use of multiple media at the same time, reverb marketing will trend. Smart e-marketers will efficiently synchronise messages in such a way that the end users can see a variety of messages and complimentary messages at the same time.
- Blogs will offer content in audiovisual mode.
- You can see TV over the internet that carries interactive features. There will not be many ads for you to see.
- Commercial ad content will be high on demand as they sound more professional. Push marketing messages are getting obsolete.
- Direct marketers will certainly dominate the internet.
- Image-centric social media are sure to rule.